The "Music Corps Should Do" thread

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet and I know the Boston Crusaders did one track from this in their 2013 show, but what about music from the movie Inception? I'm sure licensing would be a bear, but man, there's some great music on that soundtrack. Probably my favorite Hans Zimmer album. Thoughts?!

Avon high school announced today (where some Crownies migrate to in the fall and winter months) are going to use Maslanka's 4th Symphony as a major part of their show......

Bixby from Oklahoma used Give us This Day last year too......IT'S TIME DCI!  PLEASE.  

21 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Avon high school announced today (where some Crownies migrate to in the fall and winter months) are going to use Maslanka's 4th Symphony as a major part of their show......

Bixby from Oklahoma used Give us This Day last year too......IT'S TIME DCI!  PLEASE.  

The last 8 minutes of the symphony are indeed epic, but the entire work is fantastic and contains lots of material that can easily be made into its own DCI show. I could see Crown, Cadets or even Troopers pulling it off.

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

The last 8 minutes of the symphony are indeed epic, but the entire work is fantastic and contains lots of material that can easily be made into its own DCI show. I could see Crown, Cadets or even Troopers pulling it off.

Oh trust me, I know.  Just figured that was the part that would appeal to people on here.  :)

Getting to hear the college I'm attending perform this when I was in high school was the definitive moment where I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in Music Education.