Bluecoats will have a dress rehearsal TONIGHT at Denison 8:00-10:00.

Preview show with the Cadets TOMORROW night at 7:30 also at Denison.

The 'Coats request no audio, video or photos please.

3 more days!!!

Yeah because the world might come to an end if god forbid the show gets out.

Anyone going to the dress rehearsal tonight or the duo preview with The Cadets tomorrow? Don't have to share anything about the show honestly, just a thumbs up or down would suffice.

Agreed. Between the corps who haven't officially shared their show with us (SCV, Bluecoats, Blue Knights, and Blue Devils), I'm most excited to see this show.

• Like 2

Well, I did see dress rehearsal. Some comments without violating the "don't spill the beans". They will have to work the you know what out of this- it is a cool visual- a lot of exposure to see visual errors. Expect the same uniform proper as last year- with some minor changes. Guard- tasteful costume with a nice color palette. Ballad and percussion feature- definite highlights. Saw a sort of stamped on ending on Friday---ripped out and changed to a pretty cool ending-- no one jumps. Guard is good- not at level Crown is right now.

I do feel they have the overall package to do very well this year. This will not be 2011 (eventhough I liked that show).

They sound fantastic- signature Bluecoat sound. They said antiphonal- they were right. Boring ? No. The music grooves- is layered with brass sound effects (not always a synthesizer). They have succeeded in making me hum their music already.

This is a show where you will catch different things with more frequent viewings.

• Like 2