Schedule for tonight's Bluecoats and Cadets preview at Dension University in Granville:

7:00 warm ups

7:45 Cadets

8:15 Bluecoats

8:45 preview concludes

This event is FREE, but I'm sure both corps would appreciate your support at the souvie stands.

OBG,

Will you give us a recap from tonight's cadets/coats gig?

This is gonna be interesting. Will they meet expectations tonight? With crown's preview a sizable amount basically said the show didn't quite meet the hype. Personally I'm feeling/predicting a crown 13-->14 effect for the bluecoats. I summarize the limited reports on here concerning them to be "creative show, interesting concept, disconnected selections".

Looks like showers are passing through the area now but might get through pretty quickly.

• Like 1

I'm not there but heard Cadets made it before the rain. Bluecoats, not.

Unfortunately the skies opened up about the beginning of the Cadets closer...the corps got drenched, but like the champs they are they played and marched on until the end to a very appreciative (and large) crowd. A real shame that the 'Coats did not get to perform. The kids and audience were very disappointed.

Oh well...it can rain Wednesday night and we won't care. Kinetic Noise is on the way to Indy.

• Like 1