I totally agree with DrumMan (the one person on DCP who I almost always agree with haha). This show just needs a little something to really make it incredible. I can't picture in my head the exact changes needed but they have a design team that definitely knows how to add great changes to a show. It's not over 'til it's over. As crazy as this sounds, they seem like the type of corps who would add something huge in on finals day. Who knows. This is gonna be interesting!

STOP IT. You're making me absolutely giddy.

I was kinda getting worried what was added before San Antonio was gonna be it, glad to hear there is more to come. REALLY glad!

TODAY IS THE DAY! They will be doing some clarification work and small addition work in the closer. Time to add in the magic and get this sucker CLEAN Edited by THeShadeOfNight
  • Like 1

just watched the Southwestern show, sends chills up my spine. Horns are EXQUISITE!, love love love you guys!!!

Go Bluecoats this is YOUR YEAR! Fight to the death!!!

I've seen this show several times on DCI Live and the 'tube, but still haven't seen it in person. My only chance is to see it at Finals. I am so stoked!

I enjoy watching the Bluecoats show. It's a compelling watch from start to finish.

For any number of championship-quality shows, there's that moment - or moments - in a show that carries with them long after the last note is played. For example, in TILT, there was THE ENDING, pitch bend, Hynm - the sound, the beautiful visuals in the tilted front, the titled field...

For the 2015 show, what are the moments that will be remembered? Is it simply the electronics? The loops? What is it about this show that will make it live on in our memories?

Edited by drumcorpsfever

I enjoy watching the Bluecoats show. It's a compelling watch from start to finish.

For any number of championship-quality shows, there's that moment - or moments - in a show carries with them long after the last note is played. For example, in TILT, there was THE ENDING, pitch bend, Hynm - the sound, the beautiful visuals in the tilted front, the titled field...

For the 2015 show, what are the moments that will be remembered? Is it simply the electronics? The loops? What is it about this show that will make it live on in our memories?

Me personally.

Opening impact.

1 and 1/2 minutes before Woods (absolutely LOVE this part).

Woods as a whole.

Closer needs something.

• Like 2

The opening sequence/impact, without question. Blows me away every time I watch it.
  • Like 2

This would make a most interesting designers' showcase discussion of what input was discussed first (electronics, brass, percussion, visual) and how the show evolved.

Sometimes it is obvious whether music or visual is leading the discussion priorities.

Bloo has presented a new aspect as of last season; this year's version is intriguing of its own.

• Like 1