SOA '15

::shrug:: So be it.

I don't think it's unfair to point out the similarities, especially since BAC's show was only two years ago. There isn't any malicious intent behind it. And, as you so passively-agressively implied, no one is sending them any ill wishes. It's just natural for comparisons to be made and It'll be interesting to see how they approach this show compared to BAC.

• Like 2

I don't think it's unfair to point out the similarities, especially since BAC's show was only two years ago. There isn't any malicious intent behind it. And, as you so passively-agressively implied, no one is sending them any ill wishes. It's just natural for comparisons to be made and It'll be interesting to see how they approach this show compared to BAC.

And Madison's show with a similar concept about a city rising up was two years before RISE.

All shows, with very few exceptions, could be compared to other shows from years past. I just think we should enjoy each show for what it is unless there is blatant plagiarism going on.

All shows, with very few exceptions, could be compared to other shows from years past.

You're right, and they have been. Nothing wrong with that. I think you still think people are going after SOA, and I'm sorry to tell you that is simply a persecution complex. Comparisons are simply being made.

You're right, and they have been. Nothing wrong with that. I think you still think people are going after SOA, and I'm sorry to tell you that is simply a persecution complex. Comparisons are simply being made.

We can simply agree to disagree. No harm there.

All shows, with very few exceptions, could be compared to other shows from years past. I just think we should enjoy each show for what it is unless there is blatant plagiarism going on.

I agree. I have a feeling that this 2015 SOA show will be nothing like Boston's show from 2 years ago. The music listed has no connection... none. So people should just chill. Nobody has heard a single note, nor seen a single bit of drill, for heavens sake.

• Like 1

I mentioned that fact a while ago when the show theme was first announced and got slammed for it. But yeah I definitely see the similarities.

Also, Tara's Theme is beautiful and the fact that they aregoing to be weaving it in throughout the show makes me pretty excited.

Just don't use baby powder for the ashes... :ninja:

• Like 4

Tara's Theme was a great warm-up used by Jim Prime and Donnie Van Doren when they taught the Cadets back in the early 80's. And look what that started!!

Best of luck Spirit. Have a great season.