RADICAL IDEA. Discuss.

Right. Isn't the rule that every corps is responsible for selling a certain number of rooms?

I seem to recall George Hopkins grumbling about this online as regards Annapolis.

I seem to recall George Hopkins grumbling about this online as regards Annapolis.

yeah because crying online a week before finals always helps

• Like 3

and worse, he doesn't even let the members use the waffle machine when they are staying there; it cuts into practice time when they have to wait in line. (ask C1 about Indy.)

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

and worse, he doesn't even let the members use the waffle machine when they are staying there; it cuts into practice time when they have to wait in line. (ask C1 about Indy.)

Larry would have known better at Westshore. A riot might have broken out of we couldn't mess around with one of those waffle machines, had they existed at that time. :satisfied:

Man, I don't eat breakfast often because of my work schedule, but when one of those waffle machines is on the counter somewhere, I am so, so there.

Edited by BigW
  • Like 2

Notice W didn't say eat the waffles.... just mess with the machine.....

• Like 2

Know of one corps that stayed in a school and allocated rooms were used by alumni and family members.

Found out when one family had to flip the decision making coin between rooming with their Alumni corps or the sons competing corps to use the DCA allocation.

• Like 1

What John and Jeff said.

The hotel thing is a big deal.

• Like 1

Larry would have known better at Westshore. A riot might have broken out of we couldn't mess around with one of those waffle machines, had they existed at that time. :satisfied:

Man, I don't eat breakfast often because of my work schedule, but when one of those waffle machines is on the counter somewhere, I am so, so there.

I wish I had the company that supplies the waffle batter for all those hotels. What a cash cow. LOL.

yeah because crying online a week before finals always helps

Yes... not quite the Dale Carnegie method of doing things. :tongue: