Fan Network 2015

Just logged into fan network and noticed something... On the top left, there used to be something that said something along the lines of "get a subscription for as low as $39.00" and that's gone now.

Have no idea what that could mean but just thought I'd point it out.

All of the info is now currently blank: when subscription ends, dates of live streams, subscription info, etc.

I assume/hope it's because FN is clearing the way for them to roll out their new season info :thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

Just logged into fan network and noticed something... On the top left, there used to be something that said something along the lines of "get a subscription for as low as $39.00" and that's gone now.

Have no idea what that could mean but just thought I'd point it out.

Yes. And when you log in it no longer tells you when your subscription expires.

Yesterday it said the subscription expires on Jun 16th. ...now it says nothing at all =)

Best experience for users comes not just from the technical behind the scenes stuff, but also from the customer side. They need to set practical deadlines for themselves and if things go awry, they should update that accordingly on FN.

or use better wording. even on or about 6/1 would have been better

• Like 1

DCI sure is customer friendly when most people will take anything thrown at them in customer service with apparently an open mouth and a blank stare.

What a surprise that FN is past due date, and we are still waiiting for renewal services to be offered and at what pricing.

DCI fans will put up with just about anything when it comes to shoddy customer service. But we already knew this, as we have been reading DCP for awhile, and as a result we have learned that many people are apparently blase about demanding courteous, prompt, timely communication and service in the exchange of their hard earned dollars.

well...they keep coming back, so ....

DCI sure is customer friendly when most people will take anything thrown at them in customer service with apparently an open mouth and a blank stare.

What a surprise that FN is past due date, and we are still waiting for renewal services to be offered and at what pricing.

DCI fans will put up with just about anything when it comes to shoddy customer service. But we already knew this, as we have been reading DCP for awhile, and as a result we have learned that many people are apparently blase about demanding courteous, prompt, timely communication and service in the exchange of their hard earned dollars.

I'll agree with this, but I wouldn't have worded it that strongly. To me this lack of communication means that something is up; also, could mean that

DCI isn't quite the streamline organization that so many people assume it is...

I'll agree with this, but I wouldn't have worded it that strongly. To me this lack of communication means that something is up; also, could mean that

DCI isn't quite the streamline organization that so many people assume it is...

well it's no secret the office staff runs on bare bones.

I don't believe the masses realize that. Otherwise they wouldn't complain.

You mean like calling Drum Corps World and Steve Vickers answers the phone..... :wow: (happened to me)

"You can expect to receive an update on or before three days ago."

At this point a revised statement would be appreciated...