10. Madison Scouts

11. Crossmen

12. Troopers

13. Blue Stars

14. The Academy

15. Colts

16. Spirit of Atlanta

17. Oregon Crusaders

I'll make a revised prediction once a majority of show have been announced.

I can get behind 12th

• 3 weeks later...

I'll take a stab now that the season is almost over.

1. Bluecoats

2. Blue Devils

3. Blue stars

4. Blue knights

5. Blue skies

6. Blue jackets

7. Blue socks

8. Deja blue

9. Blue shoes

10. Something else blue

11. Running out of blue

12. The Academy

• Like 1

1. Bluecoats

2. Blue Devils

3. Blue stars

4. Blue knights

5. Blue skies

6. Blue jackets

7. Blue socks

8. Deja blue

9. Blue shoes

10. Something else blue

11. Running out of blue

12. The Academy

You forgot Blue Saints :)

• Like 1

I'm wondering who makes semifinals this year.

I've been keeping up with Open Class catching videos and periscopes, and looks like they might bring on the pain again this year like they did last year and place 5 corps in semifinals.

Blue Devils B and Vanguard Cadets are as good as ever. Haven't seen anything of Blue Devils B recently but if they are better than an incredibly beautiful Vanguard Cadets program with an amazing color guard and absolutely to die for music book, they must be pretty #### good.

Legends. Oh boy. This is not the show from early July on the webcasts. They have added, cleaned, and improved out the butt. Their closer is one of the more exciting things I have heard this year world and open class. They have a GE moment in their closer that will get just about anyone on their feet. Can definitely see how they are sitting in third.

Genesis is still incredibly impressive as well. I'm not sure they've evolved and cleaned quite as well as Legends have, but they still have an incredibly aggressive and impressive show. Pretty much tied with Legends yesterday.

And haven't seen anything out of Spartans since early July. But if they're about a half point back of the two above they are mighty impressive.

Think those are the big boys this year. As much as I think Pioneer has improved and grown the past two years, these Open Class corps have as well. Legends and Genesis particularly are exploding in performance, design, and execution. Same with Surf, think they are improved this year, but not sure if it will be enough to hold off 3 or 4 of these corps. I think it'll be INCREDIBLY close once again this year.

Music City and 7th Regiment are no joke either.

1. Bluecoats

2. Blue Devils

3. Blue stars

4. Blue knights

5. Blue skies

6. Blue jackets

7. Blue socks

8. Deja blue

9. Blue shoes

10. Something else blue

11. Running out of blue

12. The Academy

Well done. But you missed your chance with Blue Coats

I'm wondering who makes semifinals this year.

I've been keeping up with Open Class catching videos and periscopes, and looks like they might bring on the pain again this year like they did last year and place 5 corps in semifinals.

Blue Devils B and Vanguard Cadets are as good as ever. Haven't seen anything of Blue Devils B recently but if they are better than an incredibly beautiful Vanguard Cadets program with an amazing color guard and absolutely to die for music book, they must be pretty #### good.

Legends. Oh boy. This is not the show from early July on the webcasts. They have added, cleaned, and improved out the butt. Their closer is one of the more exciting things I have heard this year world and open class. They have a GE moment in their closer that will get just about anyone on their feet. Can definitely see how they are sitting in third.

Genesis is still incredibly impressive as well. I'm not sure they've evolved and cleaned quite as well as Legends have, but they still have an incredibly aggressive and impressive show. Pretty much tied with Legends yesterday.

And haven't seen anything out of Spartans since early July. But if they're about a half point back of the two above they are mighty impressive.

Think those are the big boys this year. As much as I think Pioneer has improved and grown the past two years, these Open Class corps have as well. Legends and Genesis particularly are exploding in performance, design, and execution. Same with Surf, think they are improved this year, but not sure if it will be enough to hold off 3 or 4 of these corps. I think it'll be INCREDIBLY close once again this year.

Music City and 7th Regiment are no joke either.

These open corps are no joke but I always thought that they should've recieved a deduction because of their lack of show time. If your gonna compete with the bigger corps, you should have to follow their rules also.

Do not sleep on the Spartans. I've seen the show and it is great. Also, if pioneer was to make it, I would be jumping for joy.