Enjoyable Evening in Evansville...

From what you've seen of BK???

You haven't seen their complete show yet.

BK hasn't performed since Santa Clara on Monday. Cavies have performed twice. BK jumped almost 4 points between Sacramento and Santa Clara.

No...I don't think Cavies have anything solid yet.

And don't count out Regiment. They know how to surge, as well.

I disagree about Cavies. They have a very solid foundation right now. They just need to clean, clean, clean!

But yes, do not count out Phantom.

• Like 1

From what you've seen of BK???

You haven't seen their complete show yet.

BK hasn't performed since Santa Clara on Monday. Cavies have performed twice. BK jumped almost 4 points between Sacramento and Santa Clara.

No...I don't think Cavies have anything solid yet.

And don't count out Regiment. They know how to surge, as well.

Calm down. I don't have to see an entire show in order to make a judgment call. It's just an opinion which I think was very clear in the way I explained myself. And I'm not counting out the blue Knights or phantom regiment. I was simply making a call based on today, not tomorrow or next week or at DCI finals.

• Like 3

Anyone else see the weird green and red lights in the sky during crossmen?[/quote

Drone

Anyone else see the weird green and red lights in the sky during crossmen?

I didn't see the green ones. But I did see the red lights.

It was telling me to Stop.

I didn't see the green ones. But I did see the red lights.

It was telling me to Stop.

It's about time someone or something told you. :colgate:

• Like 2

Red and green lights? Was it clear? The was a HUGE solar flare that was supposed to make auroras visable at Southern latitiudes last night, you may have gotten lucky and seen Northern Lights.............

Crossmen and Scouts got the same score tonight (though in different shows): 67.1

Competitively, some of the closest races will be in the 9th through 12th positions this year.

I am not sure how much competition there will be 9-12. I think last year's top nine is locking in as this year's top nine (with slight placement shuffling within the group). Madison and Crossmen look pretty solid for 10 and 11. I I expect the battle to be for 12th and I expect Boston to land there. Every year we expect this tight battle for the last few spots in finals and it rarely develops much beyond the 13th place corps. I do not anticipate much suspense this year going into finals week.