Steeling the Show in Pittsburgh - June 24

I don't see why they would. I always hear that the Scouts don't give a crap about scores and placements. They just do it for the entertainment of the fans. At least that's what some Scouts fans say.........till scores and placements are announced lol.

Because people said like 2 days ago that stars would pass scouts in like a week and scout fans said it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

Because people said like 2 days ago that stars would pass scouts in like a week and scout fans said it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

I don't remember those....................maybe I missed them.

I don't understand why EVERY year when Madison passes Blue Stars or Blue Stars pass Madison it gets kinda nasty. Why not some mutual support for both? Maybe they're BOTH good? :wow: Groundbreaking, I know. I'm a die hard Blue Stars fan, but I like Madison too this year. Partial panel, wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of back and forth between the two this year.

• Like 2

I don't remember those....................maybe I missed them.

I don't understand why EVERY year when Madison passes Blue Stars or Blue Stars pass Madison it gets kinda nasty. Why not some mutual support for both? Maybe they're BOTH good? :wow: Groundbreaking, I know. I'm a die hard Blue Stars fan, but I like Madison too this year. Partial panel, wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of back and forth between the two this year.

Oh the talk of Stars not passing Madison has definitely been there. I haven't been able to see either show yet but I'm hoping both have solid products on the field!

I hope no ones head explodes because Blue Stars passed up Scouts tonight.....

Very original Boz. Mine sure didn't - I fully expect the Scouts to end out in 10th to 12th again this year - I was just poking a little fun at McJordanSC who just couldn't resist throwing a jab at the Scouts.

Very original Boz. Mine sure didn't - I fully expect the Scouts to end out in 10th to 12th again this year - I was just poking a little fun at McJordanSC who just couldn't resist throwing a jab at the Scouts.

Why is opining the Blue Stars would pass the Scouts in score a jab at the Scouts? We have 149 pages of 2015 predictions, do they not all contain similar opinions? I simply made a statement based on what I saw in the two corps' shows. No jab.

Why is opining the Blue Stars would pass the Scouts in score a jab at the Scouts? We have 149 pages of 2015 predictions, do they not all contain similar opinions? I simply made a statement based on what I saw in the two corps' shows. No jab.

It is DCP...

• Like 1

I missed those posts. Care to share where you read them?

• Like 1