The Top 5

This top 5 is fantastic this season but I would still put my money on BD going unbeaten again.

(Disclaimer - I haven't seen anyone live yet this year so my opinion could easily change).

• Like 1

Sticking with the theme of not comparing scores from different shows - Bluecoats have finished ahead of Carolina Crown at EVERY show where both appeared (4/4), yet Crown is "ahead of" Bloo in the current "standings."

The spread between BD and Crown on Thursday in Foxboro will be interesting to note, as it is our first opportunity to see a comparison between a top-tier West Coast group and one from the Midwest.

South Carolina is in the Midwest?

Someone better tell the Atlantic Ocean.

• Like 2

You didn't know? California borders New York!

• Like 1

I think they were referencing the midwest because that is where most of the shows have been.

Also i think most, well i do, consider BK to be a "west coast corps" because they almost always tour the west coast to begin the season.

maybe thats just me

Sticking with the theme of not comparing scores from different shows - Bluecoats have finished ahead of Carolina Crown at EVERY show where both appeared (4/4), yet Crown is "ahead of" Bloo in the current "standings."

The spread between BD and Crown on Thursday in Foxboro will be interesting to note, as it is our first opportunity to see a comparison between a top-tier West Coast group and one from the Midwest.

Midwest? Are we talking about Bluecoats or Crown? If Crown, then they are from the south... regardless, I see your point, but I am going to say that this round will go to BD (even though I am a Crown alum). I would be very happy to see that not be the case, though.

I think tomorrow will go:

1 BD

2 Crown

3 Cadets

I think tomorrow will go:

1 BD

2 Crown

3 Cadets

This would explode the hype train everywhere. I like it.