July 2nd Boston Crusaders 75th Anniversary Contest

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965779&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=210140996

Those of us who paid for the Gala package can arrive at the reserved parking lot at 2PM. The general lots should also be open at that time, so here is a suggested location to meet for a couple of hours. The Gala folks can enter the Putnam Club at 4PM.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=The+Comedy+Scene+Foxborough,+MA&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDQzcHm5SwkaWBqbGFpbmhiZmRqYGRkYmFgRI2QS_uotTiksTSosS8kuIg3oLEkqLM_BKFgpzE5NQoSRSuApLKQ4yqBhUWlqkm5snJFgZGiYYmlolpVgYVqalmKZZphobmhkkWJsZmicdjNQolzsxR7yiSUXOVfcia0yR6HABLrNrrqAAAAA&rlst=n

https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Comedy+Scene/@42.0923976,-71.2646854,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x2852048d524c4a10

As you can see, the Comedy Scene is a short walk from the parking lots.

Putnam Club

http://vip.patriots.com/ClubInfo/

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+putnam+club+at+gillette+stadium&biw=1600&bih=775&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=J8ySVfbDEJLzggSF54GwBw&ved=0CF4Q7Ak&dpr=1

I've arranged for BRASSO to be there from 2:30PM to 4PM to greet all his admirers and sign his latest book "How to get your point across with more words than required."

For those who were there in 2005, I have no idea what the parking fee will be. or if that dam elevator bell will be silenced during the "contest" (well it is the 75th year.)

5b5d467f-b006-43c1-9721-0ef47dde4544.jpg

Well this sure is a lengthy explanation with its logistical layout for the 4 or 5 DCP'ers on here.... that probably know how to find their way to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Ma, its valet parking, and to the Putnam suite there via the elevator, and sign directory all by themselves. But if you live in Utah, Ghost, ( as you do now ) this is a good thing to take along for yourself, imo So look, my Man, be sure to stick this gigantic logistical layout into your pants pocket ( or your cowboy boots ) on your way out the door from your hotel, ok ? ( haha!). Enjoy the show, my friend.

Edited by BRASSO

Judging panel may be tough for all but West Coasters...

G.E. 1; Michael Gray

G.E. 2: Nola Jones

Visual Analysis: Sly Sybilski

Musical Analysis: C. Phillips

Pecussion: M. Davis

(This stadium, the line-up, and the event should have gotten a full panel, no? It's really the start of the national linear, even more important than the first week regional in Stanford.)

• Like 1

Surprised there is no guard judge...

• Like 1

The weather was not looking so good early in the week for the show...now it seems to have cleared up.

If you are in Lot 4A (with your back to Lot 4B), it is near the front right corner of 4A. In checking online Comedy Scene is on the bottom level of CBS Scene.

(to the left of 4A is the Patriots Pro Shop & Hall of Fame/Museum)

pro- shop is there also you can't miss it.. I was there last night

pro- shop is there also you can't miss it.. I was there last night

EMC enjoy you time with all the BAC festivities. You are truly a die hard Crusader no matter what. Hell you post with weather reports to keep the BAC page lively in the winter...lol...kidding aside. I truly mean it ENJOY!

wait is this the right EMC..omg..lol..well if not you enjoy also..lol

Edited by GUARDLING

I am not a member of any "club" at the show for which I am devastated.

The "Gala" tickets which the corps had been selling for months until a week or so back, include close parking, meal, anniversary festivities, watching the show from inside/outside of the Putnam Club. The outside seats are the red ones up high on the concert side. After the show, those attending can continue their fun at the Renaissance hotel within Patriot Place.

EMC enjoy you time with all the BAC festivities. You are truly a die hard Crusader no matter what. Hell you post with weather reports to keep the BAC page lively in the winter...lol...kidding aside. I truly mean it ENJOY!

wait is this the right EMC..omg..lol..well if not you enjoy also..lol

Thanks man. Should be a good week for the kids. Thats what it is all about.