July 2nd Boston Crusaders 75th Anniversary Contest

I'll presume DCILive doesn't have their iPad thing worked out yet. I've found no information on the website regarding it. I have it streaming on my dads computer instead for now.

PLEASE NOTE: This DCI Live! webcast will be available for viewing exclusively on desktop computers. Mobile streaming will be available in the coming weeks with the anticipated launch of brand new custom mobile apps designed for the iPhone, Android phone and iPad. The webcast can be accessed as part of a season-long subscription package or pay-per-view.

There's not many corps out there with the Muchachos right now...that's what I figure is going on sound wise

They only have 14 brass. Give these poor seniors a break. They are doing the best they can.

LOL. Well obviously 13 horns isn't gonna produce the sound of 60+. But you'd think there'd be microphones to hone in on the soloists at least.

Is it just me, or is the sound really weak? I can hear the announcer really well. Not so much the corps.

Sounds ok to me...but I haven't bothered to hook-up to my surround sound system this go-around...

I am just on my laptop and it sounds fine. I mean the volume is fine.

Edited by jmc5682

LOL. Well obviously 13 horns isn't gonna produce the sound of 60+. But you'd think there'd be microphones to hone in on the soloists at least.

...unless your the 1979 Crusaders with 24 brass :-)