Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

What's up with the video feed? I've suddenly got 240, but my own connection seems fine.

Am I the only one that thinks 2015 Bluecoats is very.. early 2000s Cavaliers, at least in terms of design? I just feel lots of Richard Saucedo style sound effect-esque writing and the visuals to match, though obviously not on the same level of clarity or perfection of a Michael Gaines book. It's like early 2000s Cavaliers meets Tilt, with the theme being ... more electronics.

• Like 2

Absolutely LOVE the new changes. Keep pushing BLOOO

Several timesbut the easiest to catch is this one. So there is one point when the brass is in a circle side one in front of the front hash they play quarter notes and bring horns down run around in a circle while horn sound plays and bring it back up to come in after digital sounds.

It's a loop, recorded live then repeating. They accompany themselves with the loop underneath. Saw it in Indy and my head nearly exploded.

• Like 1

Wow, Bluecoats, to me, are 1.5 or more over SCV. I'm sure i'm wrong, but Bluecoats just have all the goods. Great show design, amazing brass and percussion, great guard, the drill is fun and good, and boy can they perform. I see them right there with BD, Cadets, Crown. In the end, this can win Gold.

And hopefully it will win gold. Like you said, they have all the goods. They are becoming masters at what they do. It's just such an incredible, exciting, and innovative show.

• Like 1

Wow, Bluecoats, to me, are 1.5 or more over SCV. I'm sure i'm wrong, but Bluecoats just have all the goods. Great show design, amazing brass and percussion, great guard, the drill is fun and good, and boy can they perform. I see them right there with BD, Cadets, Crown. In the end, this can win Gold.

just told my dad I'd have Bloo 2 points over SCV and I saw this. :)

I know I'm wrong also

• Like 1

That's got to be a top-3 show, in my opinion. Blue Devils are sharper and their show is probably a little bit more difficult, so I get that they will pass the Bluecoats. SVC is definitely in the running. I think that leaves Cadets, but their show is just "meh" for me this year.

Oh, and Crown of course. When has there last been a year with five viable champions like this?

WOW! The last minute or so of BC's show is amazing, both visually and musically!

• Like 1