San Antonio Lineup

neither was his. See what I mean? I think it

is great they have a guard of all people and I also think they are a great corps but him to make a generalization like that is not cool. I'm sorry your drum corps has not won as much as mine has but that does not make it ok to take pot shots at mine. We never did this Sh(( on the west coast. this must be a East coast douchy thing.

My gosh how many times are you going to be reported this summer?

• Like 3

There's no chance the "bus problems" were all a stunt, right? As in, "We're going to be in approximately last place at Prelims regardless of how we score tonight, so let's arrive so late that we get the huge audience at the end of the show"?

LOL I actually think that Pioneer got so fed up with going on first at these shows that they all showed up and cornered Dan Acheson in the tunnel before their normal gate time arrived. He seemed a bit nervous, wondering why they looked so angry and were getting so close to him. Then the smallest girl in the color guard stepped forward and slapped him in the face, pushing him around and saying, "Look, we're tired of these crap performance slots, see? Now here's what you're gonna do, Danny boy. You're gonna put us on last, got that? LAST. After those Cirque de Soleil rejects from Concord, you hear me?! Make up some bull-#### story that we had bus problems or something. We're making the rules from now on, understand? Now go get us a cream soda, b-####!!!"

:laugh:

• Like 5

I don't understand what point it serves to punish Pioneer performers for something that was completely out of their control. What message does it send? It's pointless.

LOL I actually think that Pioneer got so fed up with going on first at these shows that they all showed up and cornered Dan Acheson in the tunnel before their normal gate time arrived. He seemed a bit nervous, wondering why they looked so angry and were getting so close to him. Then the smallest girl in the color guard stepped forward and slapped him in the face, pushing him around and saying, "Look, we're tired of these crap performance slots, see? Now here's what you're gonna do, Danny boy. You're gonna put us on last, got that? LAST. After those Cirque de Soleil rejects from Concord, you hear me?! Make up some bull-#### story that we had bus problems or something. We're making the rules from now on, understand? Now go get us a cream soda, b-####!!!"

:laugh:

Well, Roman used to bend his own rules during DCM finals weekend to make sure Pioneer was in the finals show.

Here's the deal, for as great as Roman is for keeping Pioneer stable and ongoing; he is also their greatest hindrance. If the corps was hitting the road, this summer, with those old busses; he has no one to blame but himself for taking a risk with the corps arriving to its destinations safely and on time. If the breakdown happened via a charter company they were already using, then shame on me for my comment; but, if they were running their own, obsolete, busses, then shame on Roman.

Critically important question: Why is it BLOOOO and not BLUUUUU? BLOOO is pronounced "blow" after all.

• Like 1

How I see it from recaps. In the end, BD will win. The judges are keeping it close for now, to keep up excitement, after last year's runaway year. Close scores make for more interested and excited fans, which helps boost ticket sales. It is good for the activity to have ACTUAL competitive scores.