Hey, at least he didn't flip off the judges on the field during retreat after the score for his corps was announced.

Yeah because if it were me, I probably would have flipped them off instead lol...

I was at the Rose Bowl for finals week in 2007

I'm pretty clear on why I boo'ed and it wasn't because I was drunk as the drink lines were way too long so I boo'ed them too

it was a different crowd but it was a different place, so what?

this DCP board is in such a bubble, nothing like the crowd at a real show, sometime I don't think most of you even go to shows...what many here think, want and claim as 'the truth' are so far off...hype hype hype

btw, blue devils (based on Sundays show) are the sloppiest I have ever seen, can't even rotate a box and it's their worst design since 2009 don't believe the hype !

DCP = more drama than a daytime talk show like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich

had he not "bowed" to the crowd when the booing started, it would have died out quickly. he got booed in the movie theater when he bowed too.

Some may have booed, I was laughing my ### off

I was at the Rose Bowl for finals week in 2007

I'm pretty clear on why I boo'ed and it wasn't because I was drunk as the drink lines were way too long so I boo'ed them too

it was a different crowd but it was a different place, so what?

this DCP board is in such a bubble, nothing like the crowd at a real show, sometime I don't think most of you even go to shows...what many here think, want and claim as 'the truth' are so far off...hype hype hype

btw, blue devils (based on Sundays show) are the sloppiest I have ever seen, can't even rotate a box and it's their worst design since 2009 don't believe the hype !

Thanks for stopping by to insult strangers.. I am sure you have other sites to go bother so shoooo you pest.

• Like 1

DCP = more drama than a daytime talk show like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich

Can't be such a bad place if you keep coming back. :muahaha:

• Like 3

Cool conversation. Glad it is happening and folks remember. Probably if all involved went back they'd do things differently. Cadets may have revised the narration. Fans may not boo. Hopkins may not bow. All we can hope for in anyone is growth. Cadets 2007 were the second best corps that didn't win. Star 93 is my vote for best non champ.

Thanks everyone for sharing perspectives, interesting to read and helps understanding.