can anyone explain to me why Hopkins walked across the field during the scores on Monday in Warrensburg? i'm just curious.. it was really distracting watching him stagger from sideline to sideline up the 35....

... to get to the other side?

• Like 3

it was worse in DeKalb from the stands...like jaw dropping bad and the few sets after it too, never have I seen BD march so poorly but hey, they roll around on the ground great and those leg kicks...and that stretching they do as a warm up...it's so ninja bro, all the tweens stop watching for Tay-Tay tweets to gush it...the entire show is a tween dream and has about as much depth

And that's supposedly a bad thing, I guess.

They'll get off your lawn in 14 minutes.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 2

just sayin.. all focus was on the drum majors.. and hearing the scores.. and suddenly Hop wandered out onto the field and took 10 minutes to get across.. it was just odd

can anyone explain to me why Hopkins walked across the field during the scores on Monday in Warrensburg? i'm just curious..

Exercise.

You can view a drone here:

o-DRONES-UTAH-facebook1.jpg

But here's the actual video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAChMdzNPvU

Wow - how cool is that?? The video, that is, not the viewing of the drone :)

Somebody please, please, PLEASE talk Hop into doing one of these videos of the Cadets before the season is over! Would be fun to compare (even if the comparisons don't really mean much in reality - would still be fun)!

Wow - how cool is that?? The video, that is, not the viewing of the drone :)

Somebody please, please, PLEASE talk Hop into doing one of these videos of the Cadets before the season is over! Would be fun to compare (even if the comparisons don't really mean much in reality - would still be fun)!

Hmm I have a drone. I wonder if I would get In trouble if I used it in the Alomodome in San Antonio this Saturday...
  • Like 1

can anyone explain to me why Hopkins walked across the field during the scores on Monday in Warrensburg? i'm just curious.. it was really distracting watching him stagger from sideline to sideline up the 35....

Can anyone explain to me why after over 30 something years GH has been the director of Cadets, people are STILL complaining about his walking during a show, during scores, etc. etc.? You were LISTENING TO SCORES. Geez.

• Like 1

:thumbup: