Waltz feels slower tonight? For clarity?

I beg to differ. During the ballad I stare at the drums doing ridiculous things like walking around in circles. If you never noticed watch on saturday

To you it's ridiculous..

Cadets said you like flams? I'm gonna put flams on your flams so you can enjoy more flams.

This year Cadets battery : Flams :: Last year Cadets battery : Paradiddles.

They may not do amplification and electronics the best, but so far they're doing the new instrumentation thing right!

I'm having a hard time with Cadets show this year...

What is the theme? The Power of their 10 championships?

The Power of the 10th symphony? All of this together I'm sure. But I don't understand the underlying meaning.

The random numbers don't make much sense either, yes i know they're within the realm of "10". But saying random numbers doesn't do much for me.

And the high stepping in the ballad just...doesn't work, for lack of a better way to say it. Honestly I hate it with the beautiful hornline.

But with all that said, they are so #### good. The french horn soli feature, the drums, and that just incredible hornline are what keep me knowing this is a top 3 show.

• Like 2

Is this one of those 0's are circles but circles aren't 0's?

If you want to get technical his arm is the focal point and he is walking around it so that's a o :tongue:

In France and in many parts of Europe, a zero (0) usually has a slash through it. No?