Denton, TEXAS

If I was SCV or Crown, I'd be wary. It looks like they're peaking in a lot of captions right now relative to other corps.

This is not very BD of me but I like the Cadets the best. Don't care for Bluecoats show. Their drumline is fantastic but I don't like the minimalist stuff.

Crown is great too! They should be scoring higher.

BD now. That is a total different thing altogether. It is a performance not so mucha drum corps show and I want them to win for obvious reasons but even if they don't it is without a doubt my favorite thing of all time! After 45 years this show left me absolutely speechless for quite a while. (at least 10 minites)

1. BD/Cadets

2. crown

3.SCV

4. Everyone else

Scores are up on DCI.org.

Ten minutes before being announced at the stadium? Wow.

Someone in the audience should shout each of them out just before Dan Potter does.

• Like 3

Someone in the audience should shout each of them out just before Dan Potter does.

That would be pure lol.

Just saw the Bluecoats ending. Wow that's fast. I don't like the dissolve as much, but man if they clean that up.

• Like 1

I'm not even close to a Cadets fan.

If you sat beside me you would be. :cool:

• Like 2

Bad when the perc judge stays on the sideline for the lower scoring groups, as if he already has them scored and then for the ones at the top, he's running all over. This guy needs to be counseled. lol Also, sub caption ties? Come on.

• Like 2

This is not very BD of me but I like the Cadets the best.

Flam, I think someone hacked into your DCP account and made this post. You better contact the administrator.

Edited by Yorkvillain
  • Like 2