DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Oh well, hopefully U don't get called... You will really enjoy some great drum corps- As long as the feed is great like last night.

Oh I'm sure I'll like some of each corps shows. I reserve the right to mute when I hear any speaking though.

• Like 1

Hate to burst your bubble but, Madison will be 8th by Allentown in my opinion. But, then again, it's just like yours and everybody has one, just an opinion.

No bubble of mine is being burst. I love Madison and am glad that this season has been one of their better seasons in recent years, especially since they are surprising their critics. I just think BAC, Crossmen and Blue Stars have great shows and could catch them at least once this season.

Edited by Tim K

I'm still hoping cadets can come back to the top tonight, but I will be there in person, so we'll see if live or video can change my opinion

I'd love to hear what you have to say. I've not seen BK, Cadets, or Crown live since Foxboro. ButI 've been watching the streams mostly high camera. I work in the professional recording industry and have a good, studio-quality audio set up at home. But for the life of me it seems like the audio production varies at every venue. I have to re-balance my system for each stream. So, much of the analysis and opinions expressed are beyond what I can capture. And visually, even on a 50" screen, the visual nuance is lost on my abilities from the high camera view.

I'm counting on folks who are there to let us know the finer points we can't perceive. I'll be in Allentown... and I'm expecting a barn-burner! Any of the top could surge. My mind goes out to Cadets for sheer ambition, complexity, and the adrenelin rush - while Crown has captured my heart.

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

I predict a 4-way tie for 1st place. :) hehe

If Cadets had different uniforms, they would have won last nite ( ..hehe..)

Of course I want to see BD win tonight but if there is an upset I bet Crown will do it. These top 3 are in a major dogfight.

Glad to see a respectful silence at the Marketplace during the singing of the National Anthem.

Carolina Gold contras (5) putting out some sound!

• Like 1

Atlanta CV Not bad. Anyone know what the "CV" stands for?