TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

Thank you for reminding me that I don't miss college at all.

I don't really drink during the school year/if I have class within the next two days. I have too much to do on weekends (school work + extracurriculars) to suffer the consequences of hangovers/waking up late haha.

College is tons of fun

• Like 1

Interesting how many hell references in recent DCI shows when so few believe it exists.

Please, 12.25 was a bout the birthday of jesus, and we all know he doesn't exist.

• Like 2

Somehow I've survived my whole life without a drink. It's not hard. Oh and my marching career was in the 90's.

You aren't the only one. No drinks here at all. So yea i would be the designated driver lol.

Please, 12.25 was a bout the birthday of jesus, and we all know he doesn't exist.

I beg to differ

go Blooo!!

• Like 1

Somehow I've survived my whole life without a drink. It's not hard. Oh and my marching career was in the 90's.

I've gone through my first two years of college without drinking which is a feat in itself if you knew where I go. Just started very recently and only do it very sporadically. My main friend group aren't the type to drink much

I know that red is the traditional color for Hell, but I wish that the cloth that gets draped over the brass during the ballad was blue. In the Divine Comedy, the lowest level of Hell was actually a realm of ice that encased the treacherous sinners.

That's for finals night, along with a twelve foot high winged three-headed Satan puppet chewing on three hornline members who represent traitors to their lords and kindred.

• Like 5

That's for finals night, along with a twelve foot high winged three-headed Satan puppet chewing on three hornline members who represent traitors to their lords and kindred.

Did they borrow it from Regiment?

I've gone through my first two years of college without drinking which is a feat in itself if you knew where I go. Just started very recently and only do it very sporadically. My main friend group aren't the type to drink much

Guessing a School in the state of Florida or Athens, GA.

The only shows I didn't see tonight (of the top 5) was SCV and Bluecoats. Couldn't find a periscope for them. Saw some of Phantom. No Madison as well.

At any rate, tough to make judgement calls on periscope quality video and audio. Crown, Cadets, and BD were all amazing again. I'll take the word of those who feel Cadets had an off night. Could be. BD seemed sharp to me. I hear Bluecoats were rockin' tonight, and from what I can tell Carolina looked fantastic.

Edited by jwillis35