Sad State

For this naysayer, I'm going to have ZERO inclination to purchase anything having to do with this season if I haven't seen any of the product before hand: especially with how expensive media (CDs, DVD/Blu-rays) is to purchase from DCI. I'm not going to drop that kind of cash on a product I didn't already 'fall in love with' during the season, and not seeing shows weekly via FN this year for me has caused me to lose interest in this season all together

I understand, but you're going to love it.

• Like 1

This is so freaking true. To me at least, DCI's lack of communication, for whatever reason, makes me feel like they don't care about me as a customer. Because of that feeling, I've returned the sentiment and not really cared too much to pay attention or consume drum corps this season: truly a losing proposition for BOTH parties for the most part. I get the legalities, the sentiment of DCI not wanting to over-promise & under-deliver or speak to soon before the facts are solidified. I would be a LOT more forgiving if DCI was a little more forthcoming with me but their terrible handling of this situation from a customer service perspective is inexcusable and really doesn't help sway me to continue to give them my money or subscription at this time.

I'm sure you're not alone, but attendance figures suggest that more people are attending shows and, maybe, a contributing factor is that no video media is available beyond the stream.

I'm sure you're not alone, but attendance figures suggest that more people are attending shows and, maybe, a contributing factor is that no video media is available beyond the stream.

Yikes. Gotta be careful with the correlation = causation thing. At least I hope DCI is careful not to jump to conclusions.

• Like 1

This is so freaking true. To me at least, DCI's lack of communication, for whatever reason, makes me feel like they don't care about me as a customer. Because of that feeling, I've returned the sentiment and not really cared too much to pay attention or consume drum corps this season: truly a losing proposition for BOTH parties for the most part. I get the legalities, the sentiment of DCI not wanting to over-promise & under-deliver or speak to soon before the facts are solidified. I would be a LOT more forgiving if DCI was a little more forthcoming with me but their terrible handling of this situation from a customer service perspective is inexcusable and really doesn't help sway me to continue to give them my money or subscription at this time.

yeah...I mean I get their legal fears and concerns.

but #### storms shouldn't have to start on DCP to get information