ALLENTOWN - Day 2

PR's show is growing on me...some. But, I have to say that out of all of the versions of Claire de Lune that have been offered by drum corps over the last several years, this is my least favorite arrangement of it.

While the whole show is growing on me, it is still not on my favorites list for this year.

• Like 1

So maybe "cheese" is a characteristic that differentiates BOA from DCI, as per the thread I started last week?

I could see how it could be described that way.

• Like 1

Shouldn't those bass drum heads be in the SCV show?

Edit: fumblefingers.

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 1

Love the running, expanding block to start the closer!!!!!!!!!

So maybe "cheese" is a characteristic that differentiates BOA from DCI, as per the thread I started last week?

Define "cheese".....are there differences? Gouda? Swiss? Cheddar?

Shouldn't those bass drum heads be in the SVC show?

They'd rock with Corssmen's uniforms.

• Like 1

PR's show is growing on me...some. But, I have to say that out of all of the versions of Claire de Lune that have been offered by drum corps over the last several years, this is my least favorite arrangement of it.

While the whole show is growing on me, it is still not on my favorites list for this year.

i will put this in the same category as Into the light...Good music to listen too, but just an average show in general

• Like 2

They'd rock with Corssmen's uniforms.

[Hangs head in shame!!!!]

• Like 1

Word on the street is a wheel broke and the trouble before was a skirt in a wheel. Hopefully it wont hamper them again.

Good, although that brings up something else P.C. should be mindful of: in several shows, on high-cam video and live, I have been able to see the guard members' feet, and more notably, angels' white skirts, as they push the cube around. The skirts at least should be pinned up until the big reveal.