Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

DCI always seems to drop the ball on these simple things...They forget that either new people who are introduced to the activity and/or people who haven't ordered their products recently MAY not be aware of these things.

In DCI's defense though...they did have the asterisk that explained this (I know for sure at least on June 20th)...but honestly you needed to look at it real careful to catch it...and it was only in that one place to my knowledge...so it was perhaps a little deceptive...the value-added proposition this year is lacking big time though...

I have missed probably 1/2 of the streams due to other commitments...

Out of all of the shows cast I was personally invested in 12 and the first 3 were cable/dci issues but was still grateful for the opportunity to see her at all while she was away. Worth the money in that respect.

I don't want to hear Obama...I digress

• Like 2

So am I to understand this correctly, if I paid for the whole season on here I still can not see the corps performing tonight? All those glitches we sat through to watch our kid and we can not see the big and loud portion of the day?

That is correct. Instead of watching from the comfort of my home, I have to watch at a theater 90 minutes from home ...on a work night. I guess it's ok for people not in the eastern time zone.

Out of all of the shows cast I was personally invested in 12 and the first 3 were cable/dci issues but was still grateful for the opportunity to see her at all while she was away. Worth the money in that respect.

Its just a Benjamin...I paid that or more for just finals stream the last two years...I can't get enough of drum corps every season...So I'd probably pay even more if they tried to extort it out of me...haha

• Like 1

A much improved SoA corps ! Like OC, "sweet" sounding !

Spirit guard looked solid tonight.

Great job, Spirit!

• Like 1

so who were the 23rd, 24th, and 25th corps in ? who was 26th ?

I do like this ballad.

Same here. I like the whole second half of the show way more than the first. I guess thats a good thing since it is the coming "out of the ashes" part of the show :P

Edited by Aké