Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

OC had great brass, but I think Mandarins take all other captions.

• Like 1

Glad I got to see Oregon Crusaders! Fun show! Great concept! Have to go pick up my sister and head to the theater now.... GOOD LUCK to all!

How's the pit sound on the webcast? They have field mics on the pit speakers.

My first year paying for this so I was unaware that you didnt get to see all of the corps today. Seems with all of the glitches they might consider letting it air. Charge 10.00 more for the option. A theater full of screaming band kids is not the way I want to watch lol. Although the energy cant be beat!

DCI always seems to drop the ball on these simple things...They forget that either new people who are introduced to the activity and/or people who haven't ordered their products recently MAY not be aware of these things.

In DCI's defense though...they did have the asterisk that explained this (I know for sure at least on June 20th)...but honestly you needed to look at it real careful to catch it...and it was only in that one place to my knowledge...so it was perhaps a little deceptive...the value-added proposition this year is lacking big time though...

I have missed probably 1/2 of the streams due to other commitments...

• Like 2

I'd be very okay with that.

agreed.....they will score close but Mandarins had the better all around show and performance.

OC horns sounded "sweet." Very pleasing to listen to.....

Mandarins are a combo of SCV and Madison (IMO) proficiency....performance......energy..... OC did a great job being in the next slot to perform.

Is this the last corps (SOA) before break?