Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

who is the first corps show on after break because I think I'm going to miss them because of this traffic... Maybe even two corps

And fade to black.....

Sorry.

I feel your pain.

As if thousands of drum corps fans suddenly cried out in terror and were met with black screen and silence.

But try again when the show resumes. Also try on a mobile device. You never know.

Edited by Peel Paint
  • Like 1

Tunnel audio is quite good. Still waiting on scores after Vanguard Cadets to see who makes it to Friday night.

I see this didn't get answered. Finals is not available alone except for $79. This year it's sold as a package only, and even if you buy the $79 package, the seeded final 15 corps on Thursday are not available on the web through DCI--you can only see those at Lucas Oil or on Big Loud & Live in a theater where available.

Eh it's all good. While "working" I watched some of the OC corps and beginning of WC. My daughter told me she loved Mandarin's show. Now I know why. We are set of Sat night now to watch Finals and I may "work from home" tomorrow for Prelims.

:cool:

• Like 2

I just paid 5 dollars for a cup of water 😢

Eh it's all good. While "working" I watched some of the OC corps and beginning of WC. My daughter told me she loved Mandarin's show. Now I know why. We are set of Sat night now to watch Finals and I may "work from home" tomorrow for Prelims.

:cool:

Wise job-security plan.

Jeff Ream says they've blocked stream-feeds at his office.

"Cheese it, they're on to us!!"