Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

He always checks to see which way the wind is blowing before he posts. Since the Cadets ship sailed....

yes, you know me so well...

oh wait - we've never met!

I was actually pulling for Coats to win. BTW.

• Like 1

Congrats to the Crown... they won Quarters, Semi's, and with this lead, unless they fall apart they are the 2015 Champions. T

Also not lost was the improved Guard with Crown this year. The pathway to a DCI Title must include a first rate Guard, and Crown had that this year.

Sure, if you don't count rolling platforms, tarps, giant fabric overlays and banners....

• Like 3

Guess I don't need to bother watching tomorrow then.

well hopefully you enjoy it more than just for the scores :)

I HOPE I'm wrong. If that means anything. I would love for BD to take it. Heck I'd love for Coats to take it, BD end in second, Cadets in 3rd and Crown in 4th

But that's just me.

Can we all agree that this was a horrible way to announce the scores for the last block of Corps ?

It was a confused mess... disjointed, and bespeaks of a mickey mouse operation imo

This was no way to do this.

Oh well, we dinos are used to this by DCI lately( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 7

Someone explain what gets averaged over three nights. Is that just for caption awards or for medals too?

Yep, even though crown has been ahead of them 2 nights in a row we can go ahead and say BD will win this easily

Some people are so hungry to complain about judging conspiracies and how "they got screwed"that they can't even wait until the numbers roll in. Heck, apparently they can't even wait until the shows are performed.
  • Like 1

Can we all agree that this was a horrible way to announce the scores for the last block of Corps ?

I missed that part of the live feed. What happened?