OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

I'm still scratching my head on PR theme..but I'll leave that for another discussion another time...

Imagine you have 24 hours to visit Paris and you go on a whirlwind tour of the city's sights and experiences. That's the basic idea.
  • Like 2

Phantom is another show that has come a long, long way since the beginning of the season. When I saw them in June in CA, I thought there was a slight chance they might not make finals. They really pulled it together after that though.

I saw them in Stanford and didn't think they had a chance of placing lower than 8th, but I agree they have come a long way.

The Crossmen and Blue Stars were tied. I don't think they'll actually stay tied.

I think Crossmen will move into 11th.

I think you are right. Blue Stars drill seemed a little bit dirtier than it was at prelims or semis.

And don't press them.

Flipping is fine and will hold more juice in. Pressing is a cardinal sin.

• Like 1

Alright BK ... time to show you belong at the top.

• Like 1

Word of caution. DCI has been kicking people out of the stadium for filming/periscoping.

Oh wow. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing very many scopers at the stadium on the Periscope map.

I missed it when I saw this show on the San Antonio webcast, but the entire horn line starts on mellophones and baritones.