Juicy Rumors - Know One or Start One - True or False

Blue Knights win the caption every year, of course.

(all in fun. I happen to know there is a "zero-use-tolerance" at BK)

I know, Garfield...and I can most certainly appreciate your sense of humor. My reference was made only from the fact that BK is situated in Colorado.

Little known fact: if you listen to any of the Madison Scouts' vocal renditions of "You'll Never Walk Alone" backwards...you'll hear the undeniably clear message of "Bob Barker is dead...Bob Barker is dead....Bob Barker is dead...."

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Little known fact: if you listen to any of the Madison Scouts' vocal renditions of "You'll Never Walk Alone" backwards...you'll hear the undeniably clear message of "Bob Barker is dead...Bob Barker is dead....Bob Barker is dead...."

I can attest to that. He died all three seasons I marched and we wanted to pay homage.

• Like 1

I can attest to that. He died all three seasons I marched and we wanted to pay homage.

<snort> :colgate::colgate::colgate:

ive heard through the grapevine that one corps will start getting political. with the 2016 elections on the horizon, they figure they should endorse a candidate and try to make a statement. They haven't decided on who they will support (would be silly to go all in on a candidate before the primaries even begin) but word has it that they will be endorsing Trump if possible. Why trump? well this corps, who will remain nameless, has strong ties to new york. The show itself will have the president running for office, and will include several sound bytes. They will be looking for people who could act as the candidate, and are also looking for potential rand pauls and jeb bushes.

The current name of the show would be "making america great again" and would no doubt have its fair share of narration.

The headgear could be interesting

BD will win again then Lee Rudnicki will bombard this forum with how they are winning is killing DCI posts

• Like 2

Highly unlikely dude ( for some reason I can't get the quote feature to work today).

You see dude, the word dude is an accepted word in the language of not just drummers, but other rocking and rad dudes out there...surfers, skaters, stoners, dweebs, nerds, and pretty much any normal and sane male not into the whole bro thing.

cool dude?