Boston Crusaders 2016

I don't know exactly what you're going for, but most jokes don't communicate well when no one has any idea what you're saying. And if you're 63 (which is what I think you are implying), than you've had 46 years more than me to learn how to write. Get it together lol

what ever.

More reason to just follow Bugs Bunny's lead

giphy.gif

Funny cartoon ( haha!).. but I'll remind you that Its the state of Texas that has people there wanting to secede and be cut off from the rest of Us Uniteds ( lol!)

Funny cartoon ( haha!).. but I'll remind you that Its the state of Texas that has people there wanting to secede and be cut off from the rest of Us Uniteds ( lol!)

Yes their profile is not on line. To me it just shows what their personality is all about.

Yes their profile is not on line. To me it just shows what their personality is all about.

I have no idea what your reply means.

no one has any idea what you're saying.

Indeed. Emc2 probably means well, but he is on an island all by himself, as nobody here knows what his posts mean 95% of the time. But... he will keep on, keeping on. You'd think he'd get the message by now, but apparently he is heedless to everybody... and we mean EVERYBODY's frustrations with his posts. They are essentially incomprehensible to everybody. I suppose that unless he gets it together, and soon, we should all just put him on permanent " ignore ". Hate to do that with any DCP poster, but he seems impervious to the frustrations he routinely causes on here, and he doesn't seem to care that he's becoming an embarrassment to himself either. I'm increasingly beginning to think emc2 might very well have some medical ( or medicinal ) issues here,.... that perhaps he, himself, may not quite be aware of too, who knows. That could help explain for us the incomprehensible nature of his post comments on here.

Edited by BRASSO

You're killing me. LOL

I want to chuckle too, but its like chuckling at some guy that has perhaps been out in the hot sun's heat and humidity too long and he is wobbly, and certainly confused... but tells us nonetheless that " everything is fine " with him, as he frankly doesn't know any better, as his brain doesn't compute what is happening to him at the moment, and he does not respond to outreach assistance.. instead he resists it at every turn with.. " what ever ". Its more sad, imo, than funny. Oh well.

Edited by BRASSO

I want to chuckle too, but its like chuckling at some old guy that has perhaps been out in the hot sun's heat and humidity too long and he is wobbly, and certainly confused... but tells us nonetheless that " everything is fine " with him, as he frankly doesn't know any better, as his brain doesn't compute what is happening to him at the moment, and he does not respond to outreach assistance.. instead he resists it at every turn with.. " what ever ".

Sorry BRASSO for give me. Your the man.

Well if Trump moves his wall just a itty-bitty north and east....

Isn't Mexico actually northwest of San Antonio???

• Like 1