Boston Crusaders 2016

Jeez... You have no idea who I am, when I marched Crossmen, or what my previous experience is with DCP, despite the new username. I was simply responding with my opinion to the guys who were talking about how BAC is learning new drill. It's attitudes like that which pushed me away from DCP years ago. I guess somethings don't change.

Don't let the "old-timer's club" attitude get to you, most of us like to see new posters on here and see what they have to say!

Edited by Cappybara

don't discriminate " old timers" we all aren't the same, trust me...lol.......jk of course

I understand, Not the best choice of description on my part. I've noticed that this year there are a lot of new people and although I joined late last year, I can't help but think that it's a good thing that DCP has this kind of participation even after hearing that it's not the cool/hip place to be according to some people.

I understand, Not the best choice of description on my part. I've noticed that this year there are a lot of new people and although I joined late last year, I can't help but think that it's a good thing that DCP has this kind of participation even after hearing that it's not the cool/hip place to be according to some people.

I was just kidding....I gotcha..lol

Back to Boston

• Like 1

Done

I see that just like other social media outlets that this place has regular members. Many of which appear to have been posting for a long time.

This is great, but this year I've noticed a lot of new people on here and many of them are adding a interesting opinions/discussions.

I hope they continue to do so.

• Like 1

or what my previous experience is with DCP, despite the new username.

So, you've been a DCP poster under a previous username, but for some reason changed names, or are posting under two or more names. Cool.

So, you've been a DCP poster under a previous username, but for some reason changed names, or are posting under two or more names. Cool.

Yes, I've been a DCPer for a while. I stopped coming on a few years ago cause I got tired of the inability to express an opinion without getting flamed for it. I'm just looking for conversation without all the instant argument.

Anyways, I got the urge to come back and was not able to revive my old account, so I started a new, similar one. I am not posting under two different usernames.

• Like 1

Yes, I've been a DCPer for a while. I stopped coming on a few years ago cause I got tired of the inability to express an opinion without getting flamed for it. I'm just looking for conversation without all the instant argument.

Anyways, I got the urge to come back and was not able to revive my old account, so I started a new, similar one. I am not posting under two different usernames.

Well, welcome back into the pool.

• Like 1