Boston Crusaders 2016

In a podcast I recently listened to, it is apparently pretty hard to find housing in Florida because of an issue with the overnight stuff.

In 2008 they told us don't leave anything you'd miss behind. People would steal from the sleeping area down there. When we played at the orange bowl I believe they didn't want us to leave the show site because of how dangerous it was.

In a podcast I recently listened to, it is apparently pretty hard to find housing in Florida because of an issue with the overnight stuff.

More reason to just follow Bugs Bunny's lead

giphy.gif

• Like 1

interesting the above comments what not answered.

To clarify, it was concerning schools not allowing the overnight stays corps do

Your 5th grade English teacher is not happy.

???????????????????????????

My hope is that BAC will fly by Crossmen, but I would think that we should be paying close attention to Crossmen. They returned to finals in 2012 and in 2014 and 2015 they were always the corps people predicted needed to sweat a bit. I do not see Crossmen falling from finals and a 10th place finish is not unrealistic. They could improve, or they could plateau, but there is no denying, at least to me, they are stronger this year, they are younger, and momentum is on their side. I think what we are doing now is the beginning of a rise for Crossmen.

Were did you come from it is all ___________

Your syntax is incredible. I cannot figure out what you intend to say or refer to sometimes.

Fine. what ever. you not eleven close to were i am at 63

Fine. what ever. you not eleven close to were i am at 63

I don't know exactly what you're going for, but most jokes don't communicate well when no one has any idea what you're saying. And if you're 63 (which is what I think you are implying), than you've had 46 years more than me to learn how to write. Get it together lol