Boston Crusaders 2016

I've heard about the drill rewrites as well...I think some will be in Florida shows but most of the rewrites not until at least Alabama once they leave Florida...

I was just thinking since we are talking about drill...if anyone knows the answer...approximately how many pages of drill does a typical world class corps put out these days?

My guess is between 100-120 depending on corps. Pulled out my drill sheets from 2013 and last set was 99 (before on field rewrites that went into dot book).
  • Like 1

Not sure of BAC's total number of drill sets, but 50 pages of new drill along with new windmill staging has begun. This year is turning out to be ferociously competitive. The members' morale right now is sky high, and they are getting better by the day.

• Like 3

My guess is between 100-120 depending on corps. Pulled out my drill sheets from 2013 and last set was 99 (before on field rewrites that went into dot book).

So if Boston does about 50 new pages of drill that's dam close to half their show. Unbelievable.

So if Boston does about 50 new pages of drill that's dam close to half their show. Unbelievable.

Relax. If it works out for the better for them...you will be glad the changes were made...if it doesn't then I guess 'unbelievable' fits...

• Like 2

I haven't even been looking for this and stories seem to be popping up everywhere...Anna is definitely not complaining about the publicity from what I've heard....any publicity and/or viral video for drumcorps is good thing...especially from new audiences who haven't been exposed to drumcorps in the past IMO