Boston Crusaders 2016

This is all Mike Torrez 's fault. He's the one that threw that hanging curve to Bucky Dent.

ha, ha.

Brasso you won't sway me.

I once was batboy for the visiting team playing the squad whom my Dad coached for the State championship.

A fellow LIer by the name of Carl Yastrzemski threw the bat after hitting a game winning home run; I jumped but it still caught my one leg. Even today I can still walk. We voted him off The Island.

Most people recognize Babe Ruth as one of the greatest home run hitters of all time. Few however know that for over 3 decades he held the record for the most strikeouts ever in Major League Baseball as well. And Ruth struck out far more times than the times that he hit a home run. As Ruth once reportedly said " each time I struck out, it got me that much closer to hitting a home run ".

Did you know that Babe Ruth lived in Sudbury Ma, near the Longfellow's Wayside Inn.

• Like 1

Ditch lighting the novena candles. It's already hot enough down South.

Maybe try a dousing of holy water.

Due to fire laws, most votive candles are electric with little or no heat given out, but given how hot it is down South, a little holy water might be refreshing. For those who may fear that a little holy water might exorcize the possessed girl in the pit--she's possessed with passion, so it will be no problem. Edited by Tim K
  • Like 3

ha, ha.

Brasso you won't sway me.

I once was batboy for the visiting team playing the squad whom my Dad coached for the State championship.

A fellow LIer by the name of Carl Yastrzemski threw the bat after hitting a game winning home run; I jumped but it still caught my one leg. Even today I can still walk. We voted him off The Island.

A group I used to belong to had a fundraiser and they invited Yaz to sign baseballs they could auction off. To a man they all said he was a huge a_ _ hole. Seems like he started young throwing the bat at you.

A group I used to belong to had a fundraiser and they invited Yaz to sign baseballs they could auction off. To a man they all said he was a huge a_ _ hole. Seems like he started young throwing the bat at you.

naw, we made up.

I've even been to Bridgehampton many times and where his family came from in Poland. Those Bridgehampton Bees just focus on getting to base.

For non-BayStaters and those still defending Brady, is that near where his piano now rests?

Yes a few years ago they tried to find it. But they were unsuccessful.

For non-BayStaters and those still defending Brady, is that near where his piano now rests?

No. This was thoroughly investigated by Geraldo Rivera, and he reportedly found no evidence of any buried piano's, or buried deflated footballs, or Al Capone's vault, etc there.

18 days until simi finals. Work, execute, BAC will be there.

" It ain't over til its over "

Yogi Berra