Carolina Crown 2016

And a lot like Crowns percussion, I think Bluecoats guard has really stepped up to the plate over the last few years. I definitely think Crown is stronger in the end, but the gap definitely not as big as it used to be.

Bloo's guard is definitely really good too! They just haven't really stood out to me this year in particular. I know they're in yellow but they've kind of blended in for me.

Bloo's guard is definitely really good too! They just haven't really stood out to me this year in particular. I know they're in yellow but they've kind of blended in for me.

Yet they have their moments ... When the flags come rushing onto the field of vision from behind the props on the number 1 side of the field in the opener, it is stunning to see!

:-(

No one has yet pressed like on the King and I video.

For your edification and sanctification, please rent the 1956 movie starring Yul Brynner and watch it from beginning to end.

Want to learn about performance, effect, character, pacing, staging, coordination, excellence, depth of design?

It's all there folks :-)

• Like 1

Was the CG 3rd placement last night due to a bad run? If so, then Crown could overtake Bloo tonight if their guard improves to 1 or 2. If not, I'm stunned at Crown's CG being 3rd and I anticipate they will end the season either 1st or a very close 2nd as last year they made some incredible effects to their book late in the season.

If someone attended the show, please opine.

For your edification and sanctification, please rent the 1956 movie starring Yul Brynner and watch it from beginning to end.

Want to learn about performance, effect, character, pacing, staging, coordination, excellence, depth of design?

I did.

Dangit! 2000Cadet beat me to the first like. I had to sign in though....

We actually own the movie and watched it back in the spring after our school's theater department performed it.

Edited by star87man
  • Like 1

Was the CG 3rd placement last night due to a bad run? If so, then Crown could overtake Bloo tonight if their guard improves to 1 or 2. If not, I'm stunned at Crown's CG being 3rd and I anticipate they will end the season either 1st or a very close 2nd as last year they made some incredible effects to their book late in the season.

If someone attended the show, please opine.

I will be surprised if anybody beats BD at finals tbh. Crown's style is usually what I prefer, but some of the elements BD's has in place this year will be sublime come finals.