Carolina Crown 2016

So.. do we think Crown will stick with the same ending? I feel it's causing a sour taste in the GE judges mouth. As well as some fans. Opinions?

So.. do we think Crown will stick with the same ending? I feel it's causing a sour taste in the GE judges mouth. As well as some fans. Opinions?

Do you mean the same one that was in when Crown nearly beat bluecoats at the show prior to prelims? No it's not changing.

• Like 1

I think if they were to change the ending now, it'd definitely have to be this mega climatic ending. Instead of just the killing the bad guy, they'd probably have to go with something like this...

Son confronts bad guy.

There's a tussle.

Bad guy picks up.

Roxanne jumps out of Helen just as the bad guy pulls the trigger and she jumps in front of the son, getting shot herself.

Both mourning over her death, the son picks up the bad guys gun and shoots him while he's mourning.

Which would still work with the music in place. They're not going to change it, but if they did, it'd have to be something huge.

I'm all in for--to borrow a football term--"gadget play," or something that might shake things up. SVC pulled out that magician trick back in '89, which provided an extra GE push for finals, though I know that simply augmented a pretty stellar closer, just as it was.

Kind of late to change now BUT they seem to be slotted for third with no threat falling under that so will show change boost GE enough to compromise their cleanliness? I think they do what they're doing and Max out performance. They're so much cleaner than Bloo it's a shame the judging community is pumping bloo's GE numbers up so high to compensate. It's fixed.

They're so much cleaner than Bloo it's a shame the judging community is pumping bloo's GE numbers up so high to compensate. It's fixed.

Omg...

You hear that Bluecoats, you have now reached absurd conspiracy status. BD welcomes you to the club

• Like 4

Omg...

You hear that Bluecoats, you have now reached absurd conspiracy status. BD welcomes you to the club

I have been thinking the exact same thing the last week. So this is what it feels like......

Back to Crown. I want them to get that guard trophy. Holy crap they were fantastic last night.

• Like 2

Kind of late to change now BUT they seem to be slotted for third with no threat falling under that so will show change boost GE enough to compromise their cleanliness? I think they do what they're doing and Max out performance. They're so much cleaner than Bloo it's a shame the judging community is pumping bloo's GE numbers up so high to compensate. It's fixed.

I get that you're upset a show you don't like is winning but don't diminish what all of these kids are doing with your tin foil hat wrinkling. Crown is very good. BD is very good. Bloo is very good. Whoever wins performed the best that night. The end. Go to bed.

• Like 5