Regardless of final placement, your five most favorite shows

If I went through the top 16, I'd list all but about 3..... and I'm not going to do that because if I watched their shows over a few more times, they would grow on me, too....

..... but on finals night, USMC makes my top 6 for sure........

• Like 3

I wish I could have watched all the show's, because each time I saw a show, I enjoyed it so much more than the last time I saw it.

• Like 1

In no specific order:

Cadets

Crown

Troopers

Blue Stars

Madison

Blue Knights

Edited by Tobias

Bluecoats

Cadets

Vanguard

Academy

Honestly, though, I enjoyed and appreciated far more than not. What a great season!

Crown

Cadets

Phantom

Madison

Colts

Not in any particular or specific order:

1) Troopers (admittedly, a "homer" call. Still...I really, really liked it.)

2) SCV -- Not sure why...and the "why" isn't important to me...all I know is this: this show grabbed me by the cajones more than any other I've seen in a long, long time.

3) BAC -- The color, the pageantry, the "heart" that was obvious for a 75th Anniversary...and the Vaughan Williams' "Dives and Lazarus." Real balls to program that one. I'm glad they did.

4) Madison -- Maybe not totally wild about the entire show as a package...but it was real nice to hear those "Madison Screamers" come to the fore again.

5) Three-way-tie between BD, Cadets, and Crown. BD because of the constant level of total expertise. Cadets because I'm an avowed Shostakovich lover. And Crown...well...because last fall, in the "Programs Corps Should Do" thread, I posted (having after just reading Dan Brown's "Inferno," I opined that a show based around Dante's "Inferno" would be really captivating. I know that it was done before...but I foresaw more of what Crown attempted. So...in a certain way...I'm taking lone and personal credit for being somewhat of a "Nostradamus."

Crown

Bloo

SCV

Crossmen

Phantom