Phantom Regiment 2016

For once could we not bash the administration and just enjoy the effort of the PR performers and of all the drum corps. Give them all credit for their hard work. If you have a legitimate gripe address them to the powers that be and quit hiding behind Drum Corps Planet with your comments.

• Like 4

Administration needs to give up their egos and let a whole new design staff come in and take over and move the corps into the 21st century. Why is it that the directors think they should make every decision when it is obvious that their decisions are getting them no where.

While I wholeheartedly agree and have said the same thing for years, it falls on deaf ears. It's not solely a design staff issue. They need new administration top to bottom. You can't fix things using the same mentality that created them.

Sucks even worse for the kids who are saving the design flaws.

• Like 1

For Pete's sake let it go you all. Crawl out form your Drum Corps PLanet cave and take your grips to the powers that be if you have the courage. Belly up to the bar boys and apply for the job since you seem to know how to fix it and have all the answers.

• Like 3

So are you saying that you are afraid to address your issues with them. Just so you know all the powers that be can take constructive criticism. You have all the answers so put your money where your mouth is. Your consistent griping and negativity accomplishes nothing at all.

• Like 2

I also hope they don't do a kick wedge. It would be nice if they ended the show in a chevron formation the same way they ended their 50th anniversary show.

https://youtu.be/x0q1KPQnjQQ

Absolutely love this year's show. The show is coming together and the brass is really sounding great and the phantomettes are fabulous as always.

How about a chevron with the lowest row in a kick wedge form? A kick cheveron?

• Like 4

So are you saying that you are afraid to address your issues with them. Just so you know all the powers that be can take constructive criticism. You have all the answers so put your money where your mouth is. Your consistent griping and negativity accomplishes nothing at all.

Good morning Grammie...... Well talk about falling on deaf ears. Mr/Ms student just says the same old stuff day in and day out. Hasn't changed the past couple of seasons. They sit behind their keyboard and blah, blah, blah "Administration.... Off with their heads!" Quite frankly, I'm kinda tired of him/her. You know what's nice about turning sixty???? You don't have to prove yourself to anyone, not even the naysayers on DCP. People appreciate Phantom Regiment for what they bring to the activity. I'd rather discuss the progress the marching members are making this season. Unfortunately I've only been able to see them through clips and occasional YouTube videos but what I've seen since the preview in June is nothing short of amazing! Prepare to be dazzled come finals! Sending positive energy to the members of the 2016 Phantom Regiment. Give the audience some love. They will return it, guaranteed! It's all about the journey folks!
  • Like 3