Phantom Regiment 2016

As usual with Phantom it doesn't matter what parts, positions, or staff get's moved in our out. Instability promotes instability.

At the end of the day are they able to act as a cohesive unit that can compete at DCI's highest levels...1-2-3 top spots.

AND...will the unit be allowed to act as one with a unified vision or will the powers that be stifle creativity and a true competitive spirit?

.......that sounds a LOT like being a Lions fan for 50-years!

.......that sounds a LOT like being a Lions fan for 50-years!

Save the fact the Lions have never been in a Superbowl. Phantom is WELL above that.

• Like 1

Have they changed their snapchat name since last season? I thought I saw someone (DrumManTx?) saying that they posted some music in a story, but I haven't received anything since summer.

no, It's the same. They just haven't updated frequently

Have they changed their snapchat name since last season? I thought I saw someone (DrumManTx?) saying that they posted some music in a story, but I haven't received anything since summer.

It's the same. That's been about the only thing they've posted that I noticed since the season ended, just hasn't been very active. Was just a tiny little probably less than 10 second snippet of what sounded like Young Persons Guide to the Orchestra.

Regiment's home is always warm and welcoming. May all the staff, marching members and volunteers get home safely.

RIP Bill, you and Pat gave so much of yourselves to the corps. Bill Jr., and Carrie your dad was a wonderful man who taught many of us to be good people.

SUTA

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

Listened to some of the source music. Have to say I love all of it. Really excited for phantom this year.

Not sure if someone has done this. But here's PR only Spotify playlist of the 2016 repertoire.

Edited by gabe211