Phantom Regiment 2016

Not blaming the members as they were never corrected.

So they were lame enough to concoct a plan like that, but they have no faults?

So they were lame enough to concoct a plan like that, but they have no faults?

That sounds absolutely pathetic that members would do that, and that it wasn't addressed.

How ####### lame and elitist can someone be.

I hope none of those morons made the corps the following season.

It's not true, relax.

• Like 1

I would take statements made about Phantom on here with a grain of salt. Lot of people with hurt feelings and bitterness towards the administration at Phantom.

• Like 1

Relax everyone. Judge by what is on the field. Too many people here have axes to grind apparently. Lets see what they do. I certainly do NOT want Phantom to become like another cookie cutter drum corps that seems to be happening. I love Crown and BD but the influence they wield on what is relevant is a little sad and worrisome. I just watched Crowns visit to Japan and was amazed. Frankly thought is was a better show than the field show in the US but I digress. Then I watched a Japanese band do the rose bowl parade and it was like watching Crown initiation. I mean they did the entire parade every few steps bug stomp swivel hips. Gee where did that come from... LOL.

• Like 3

Not blaming the members as they were never corrected.

I’d blame the staff and hope they never work with a DCI corps again, that’s a disservice to their students out of spite / ego

Disgusting

I'm fine with Crown influencing the rest of the field. Their show last year was astounding - just great brass playing, great guard work and great marching. THAT is what I want to see more of in DCI. BD, I just don't get them, or the marks they receive.

• Like 1