MADISON SCOUTS 2016

I think BK homers think they are going to suddenly bump up to the level of BD, SCV and Co when the whole show gets put on the field. That's not going to happen. No way.

I think that's exactly what's going to happen, based on 30 years of watching this stuff. :(. The more things change...

Mike

• Like 1

Who do we under hype? Madison will be battling Cavies, BK and Phantom for 6th. I've said it since pre-season.

Vanguard? Always underhyped

OT relative to 2016...

Listening to some of the Stereophonic Suite source material from the 2001 Scouts show (from my Fourth of July hype playlist). Would love to see this design team find a way to use this stuff in a more modern (and mature) setting.

OT relative to 2016...

Listening to some of the Stereophonic Suite source material from the 2001 Scouts show (from my Fourth of July hype playlist). Would love to see this design team find a way to use this stuff in a more modern (and mature) setting.

We need to see how this re-branded product finishes off before we think about another re brand.

I'll be curious to see if Scouts are hurt down the line by the judges who will score completely original/cutting edge shows higher no matter how well the men perform what they have.

• Like 1

I think BK homers think they are going to suddenly bump up to the level of BD, SCV and Co when the whole show gets put on the field. That's not going to happen. No way.

Did I say that? I said that they would be closer if they field a full show, that's all. They ARE being penalized by the judges for not having a complete show.

This show is starting to grow on me a bit, but I still feels like it lacks consistency lyrically. There is very little flow in certain areas of the show, feels almost like whiplash. That's the only thing that keeps me from liking it. I almost feel like they're trying to use too much of the source material.

• Like 1

Glad to see the show is beginning to grow on you. I'm very much a homer and have very high hopes for this show. But I also see some transitional things that need to be corrected, and from the company front to the end seems a little odd, confusing, choppy and in need of quite a bit of rewrite. The ending itself with the fast drill into the star and into the fluer is great....but getting to that point is uncomfortable.

I figure the staff has received some good insight from judges and their own eyes and ears that some changes will begin after this last west-coast show.

Who do we under hype? Madison will be battling Cavies, BK and Phantom for 6th. I've said it since pre-season.

I would definitely be good with that.

I think that's exactly what's going to happen, based on 30 years of watching this stuff. :(. The more things change...

Mike

I would have to agree Mike...I want to be proven wrong, but I've been at this since the early 70's, and there are certain constants in this activity that no matter how much I want them to change, it's always, "here we go again".