MADISON SCOUTS 2016

It's good to see finally some reasonably cool conversation in this thread.

It's good to see finally some reasonably cool conversation in this thread.

Thank goodness, I had to stay out of this room for awhile now..

NOW: I'm looking forward to seeing the live feed this afternoon. YAY Drum Corps

The "resurgence"??...Um, only .4 ahead of Crossmen, and already 3 points behind Phantom...Scouts are probably currently 12th-10th...maybe 9th. The "resurgence"?

Yea. Very very disappointing. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Different year, same result. Scouts are fighting for a finals spot. This makes me sad.

Makes me sad, too. I really thought this show had that "it" factor that would push them into that next level. There were some really good points made on the alum facebook site regarding finances with Scouts as opposed to upper echelon corps, but I'm beginning to think this show idea was a swing and a miss. I have a bad feeling we're gonna all be disapointed with San Antonio results. Nothing against the marching members as they're working hard and making life-long memories. But As the season goes along it seems this particular production from a design standpoint missed the mark.

• Like 1

I was very excited to see the show online last night. Fell asleep during the Blue Stars and missed the rest. Waiting till Saturday I guess. I agree about the show being a bit of a swing and a miss. Just when you think they're going to open up like the last JCSS show it gets chopped and they do a bug squash and a hip thrust. So disappointing.

Edited by SFZFAN

There were some changes incorporated within the last week. Some really good, some... need some work.

I think the ending, as much as I love seeing the fleur on the field, felt anti climactic. The last ten second feels, to me, like the corps should be running about the field with lots of contrary motion and speed, not moving only a few sets.

Maybe they're holding something in their pocket, waiting for the right time to let it out?