MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Sacktig, and Jeff was still the designer of the 2015 show although admittedly he also was concerned for his wife's health. New viz designer for '16.

Perhaps a better example to use with Jeff was the year(s) he and Gino departed Cadets and were on staff with Magic of Orlando who rocketed into finals placement.

02 and 03 right?

Madison Scouts

• Like 2

If you really think design is a matter of training, I have newly reclaimed land in extreme southern florida to sell you.

What's this "Florida" you speak of?

the land where Elephants and elders go to die and Disney has Fantasia.

Florida is " God's Waiting Room ".

Edited by BRASSO

Shame that DC has become so predictable. No one corps should be winning year in and year out like BD had done for the last decade. Dominance like that doesn't happen in any other competitive activity. Makes you question who is involved in the outcomes.

Shame that DC has become so predictable. No one corps should be winning year in and year out like BD had done for the last decade. Dominance like that doesn't happen in any other competitive activity. Makes you question who is involved in the outcomes.

Well, unless we institute a draft and tell kids where they can or can't play....

But this monster was created years ago and no one did anything about it.

I have been seeing people on other show threads making comments about how Madison's show is disjointed, the horns are not that loud, the drums are filthy and dirty, the ending doesn't work, etc. I said this before. Especially if you are alumni, I would think that we should please refrain from negative comments about any corps for that matter on public social media. Even if these observations are true, do you not think that the staff is aware of it and has a plan in place to get it corrected? If not, have you not thought about personally contacting Scout's Administration to discuss the matters with your suggestions? Who knows you could be the next Zingali, Fred Sanford or Jim Ott in the making?

Edited by Madcityscout
  • Like 1