Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Are there concerns about their pants getting pink paint from sliding on the ramps?

Not really. The fabric is odor, stain, moisture resistant, and are highly breathable. And the are white, so they will need care and cleaning a few more times a season then a black uniform, but they will be just as fine as when other corps wear while. The slides, if they are done on the material I believe that are printed on, the ink is on the downside and a clear film is actually what they are sliding ontop of. You know, like those college window stickers that you can either put on the inside of your car window vs the ones you put on from the outside of the car. = )

• Like 1

Love the new uniforms the Bluecoats have chosen this year. They really for the is ease for movement while adding a fresh new look to DCI.

• Like 2

Sorry....they really allow for ease of movement.....

Love the new uniforms the Bluecoats have chosen this year. They really for the is ease for movement while adding a fresh new look to DCI.

I agree!

Hysterical! Can't wait to see this show live.

Found another run through video of this show. I don't even care how thus finishes, it is a clear winner in my book and the staff has some SERIOUS guts putting this oshow out there.

And those trumpet soloists? How are more people not talking about the sheer talent standing up there. Screamers for days and intensity behind every note from each player. Arguably the best tpt line Bloo has had

• Like 7

Found another run through video of this show. I don't even care how thus finishes, it is a clear winner in my book and the staff has some SERIOUS guts putting this oshow out there.

And those trumpet soloists? How are more people not talking about the sheer talent standing up there. Screamers for days and intensity behind every note from each player. Arguably the best tpt line Bloo has had

Yes indeed...but the total trumpet section struggles during the full ensemble triplet figures in the closer and that makes a huge difference.

I really liked what Bill Hamilton brought to the table in that video. Said some stuff that I hadn't thought of. :satisfied:

I'm very confused. That looked like Bill, but the video listed Greg Lagola (uniform designer) above him in the video...

Is Mr. Lagola of Stanbury a doppelganger for Bill Hamilton?... or is it just an instance of bad/confusing video editing?

For those that don't know, Bill is a beloved former executive director for the corps. He still functions as a program director and all-around nice guy.