Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Not sure if anyone listened to yesterday's Marching Roundtable podcast focusing on Bluecoats uniforms, but an interesting thing to listen to, whether you like the new look or not.

Don't like the 'costume". Listened to the podcast and was dismayed that Mr. Vanderkoff called the previous Bluecoats uniforms costumes, showing where his mindset is at or just trying to push the costume idea as much as possible.

Edited by yogitom

I like the look - the whole corps looks like they're on the same team. I've often questioned the accepted odd mix of ourfits where the guard appears like they're part of an entirely different show than the musicians. I think every group should do things their own way though when it cones to appearance.

Tilt had a story, it was a post-modern exploration of societal imbalances told through the perspective of a time travelling flea that had inhaled diesel fumes from a drum corps tour bus. The orange was an illusion to orange warning signs that created an overbearing narrative of caution yet it encouraged viewers to embrace the future, hence take the leap. I believe it was best described by Descartes in the quote Cows channel three reason dont matter thee.

Well, obviously.