Cadets 2016

Tobias

Brasso hates me too.

lol!

Possible sexist comments aside, this might mean they are adding this mm to their show. Were they already at 150 mm, so someone loses their spot, or do they have room to add a mm?

she/he will be a non marching member. They had someone from Japan? but school obligations forced her to pull out...so spot was already created but not marching around spot Edited by Tobias

she/he will be a non marching member. They had someone from Japan? but school obligations forced her to pull out...so spot was already created.

The prior violinist was a high school girl from New Jersey, and chose not to proceed for personal reasons.

They have a trumpet player from Japan.

Edited by Eleran

The prior violinist was a high school girl from New Jersey, and chose not to proceed for personal reasons.

They have a trumpet player from Japan.

Oh I thought I read she came from Japan. Guess that was the trumpet. Sorry and thanks,

Oh I thought I read she came from Japan. Guess that was the trumpet. Sorry and thanks,

I believe her parents came from Korea. Cadets need to put on a tour of the Far East ... I might just volunteer for that!

• Like 1

Ugh! An effing violin? I'm a huge Cadets fan, support them, have volunteered for them, but this just makes me ill. Keep pounding those nails into the coffin of what was once a great activity.

Ugh! An effing violin? I'm a huge Cadets fan, support them, have volunteered for them, but this just makes me ill. Keep pounding those nails into the coffin of what was once a great activity.

With all the electronic effects nowadays, you'll hardly notice another person sitting in the pit.

it's an electronic violin - and suits the music

it's mainly for a solo section...

I wouldn't overreact - could produce the same thing with a sample board - but this is more of a "live" performance and should be applauded as such

• Like 3

Would it being a synth solo make it any different?

Possible sexist comments aside, this might mean they are adding this mm to their show. Were they already at 150 mm, so someone loses their spot, or do they have room to add a mm?

Pony Express must be dilly dallying to get to U...tah.

Announcement of electronic violin goes all the way back to Christmas holidays with some sample playing of encore pieces on periscope pieces here. GH and Bocook liked it so much they said the sound was in the show. The original performer, yes a h.s. student of Asian descent from northern NJ was announced then to be only part time on tour. Maybe now they want some one full time.