Cadets 2016

Tobias

My opinion?

Your "I believe" is presented, structurally/grammatically regarding College marching band uniforms and not regarding what the opinion of those MM's believe to be Cadet uniform preference. Hence, you are supposing your opinion to be based on fact of the latter..

No. I never even used the word.. " fact ", so that sort of interpretation of my remarks is either intentionally or unintentionally in error. I clearly stated above that " IF " The Cadets MM's were secret ballotted on the proposal to scrap their traditional principal colors of their uniforms from the last 80+ years, I gave my opinion of what" I believe " the results would be. its clearly all just conjecture,, speculation &, opinion, alone. I never supposed, nor even implied with my opinion expressed, that it would be based an any" fact" at all. I simply gave my opinion of what " I believe " the MM voting result would be, thats all. Heck, I could be right, or wrong. But nobody knows... Thats a given. Nobody here ( as far as we know ) is clairvoyant. And only clairvoyance can tell us via " a fact " what a future result can be, one way or the other. And most people here would easily understand this too, I would imagine.

Edited by BRASSO

694805779351163464.jpg

Brasso hates me too. 😞

On another note, Cadets are looking for a hot electronic violinist! (I put the hot in)... But why not if we have to look at her up front (or him, I'm

Easy).

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

On another note, Cadets are looking for a hot electronic violinist! (I put the hot in)... But why not if we have to look at her up front (or him, I'm

Easy).

Possible sexist comments aside, this might mean they are adding this mm to their show. Were they already at 150 mm, so someone loses their spot, or do they have room to add a mm?

This lady meets Tobias desires, but the overage issue would be a killer! http://celticwoman.com/about/mairea

Since you're a BAC homer and they are doing Don Quixote, I guess one can always dream, no? or see reality as one wants?

It would be a shame if she were covered as a dead black statue.

Edited by xandandl

Possible sexist comments aside, this might mean they are adding this mm to their show. Were they already at 150 mm, so someone loses their spot, or do they have room to add a mm?

They had a young woman on board to play who had to bail earlier this year. I don't know if they ever added another person in that spot.