Cadets 2016

Tobias

Just watched tonight run on fb. Corps has the new plumes, guard seems to be cleaning very quickly

Kristy got in this morning so the beatings begin.

New plumes make SUCH a difference. I think the no pants thing is too decadent even for WGI but that's me. (Nothing wrong with it)...

Live on FB, with the new plumes. That kid in the navy shorts - his triangle is too obtuse! And his feet aren't even. And he needs to be a skosh left & back.

13495260_1408351675847214_14407035404979

How dare your intervals be poop in June before the season officially starts!!

:P

Live on FB, with the new plumes. That kid in the navy shorts - his triangle is too obtuse! And his feet aren't even. And he needs to be a skosh left & back.

13495260_1408351675847214_14407035404979

He looks amazing! The other kids are off...
  • Like 2

Nope - I know his dot is closer to the 35. I think he was spooked by Hop's camera.

Even his sock heights are off....

Cadets are looking for a new trumpet.

JUST KIDDING! KICK SOME ### DUDE!!

• Like 1

Nope - I know his dot is closer to the 35. I think he was spooked by Hop's camera.

Not acceptable July 1. We'll

Let it slide tonight.

Yeah, okay. But see, here's something: You've called me "high and mighty" twice now, on the heels of a snarky comment about the term "drum corps" versus "marching band" - a distinction that might be seen by some as sort of elitist (in other words - high and mighty). Who are you to decide who or what is high and mighty? Sounds a bit high and mighty, dontcha think?

Anyway, I used to get defensive about "drum corps" or "marching band", too. Not anymore, though. Why should it matter?

Blah blah blah. If you don't like being called out, then don't come on the internet making crazy statements. I'm done with you. Back to Cadets.