Cadets 2016

Tobias

And in other news, the 5th bass drummer is back in the line today.

So....

Not a drummer. Did having him out affect percussion scores?

They're slipping further from the top tier in GE. This isn't dirt I fear but show design. Can this change with cleaning?

If they are making a lot of changes and, at a given show, only some are in and some are still out, I can see that helping the other categories (as there is an aggregate improvement) but hurting GE (as the effect could be rendered unclear) in the meantime.

So maybe it is not an indication of falling behind but just an unavoidable result of the transition, at least the way they approach making changes.

Ultimately, the closer change for Cadets is unlikely to push them up to medal contention unless they really pull a rabbit (or statue of a rabbit) out of their hat.

God, please... No rabbits.
  • Like 1

If they are making a lot of changes and, at a given show, only some are in and some are still out, I can see that helping the other categories (as there is an aggregate improvement) but hurting GE (as the effect could be rendered unclear) in the meantime.

So maybe it is not an indication of falling behind but just an unavoidable result of the transition, at least the way they approach making changes.

I hope so. Thanks

They peel off the "statue print / marble" body suit to reveal the flesh tone unitard during the middle of the show. The Adonis then commands them to dress in the statue print robe - half do and dance with the flesh half. By the closer you have everyone in the robe except one guard member - who then tosses the robe aside in the middle of the concentric cicles and runs to the "cake" prop - that prop is humanity - the Adonis prop on the right represents statue. That's about as deep as it gets. Except they wake up and are stiff/rigid movement in the opener - then exploratory and child like in the second tune. Strip to the human tone body suit in the ballad after dancing with the flesh tones fabric panels. The movement as the show progresses becomes more lyrical and in the end, confrontational and a little angry. Then boom! It's over.

Wait, someone takes off their robe and pops out of a cake?

Hmmmm. Now there's an idea with potential!

• Like 1

I hope to God there will no CHEESE added for finals.. :throwupen: :throwupen: :throwupen:

Or they all wake up and its just a dream

Just wanted to point out that far as the costume changes, I am very impressed with the manner and unobtrusive way in which the two changes take place.

Before I first saw the gold body suits, I actually wondered whether (maybe even hoped) that they would use a body suit for the middle section that might be printed to look like this:

5.png

Edited by Eleran