2015 CD's are here!

I have not read this entire thread and I am not sure if this subject has already been discussed, but can someone tell me whether or not one can purchase individual corps' APDs of finals? Thanks.

decided to order tonight

they better hurry up

four word poetry lines

we are delightfully creative

have happy new year ;)

You just inspired me to write a haiku!

DCI CDs

Are very high quality

Despite the edits

• Like 1

The only problem with the CD that I have had is that the end of the Bluecoats show was either so loud or too close to the mics that it gets very distorted and takes away from the end on the show. Other than that I'm pretty happy minus all the copyright stuff but what are you going to do about that.

The only problem with the CD that I have had is that the end of the Bluecoats show was either so loud or too close to the mics that it gets very distorted and takes away from the end on the show. Other than that I'm pretty happy minus all the copyright stuff but what are you going to do about that.

Well, it's a show called "Kinetic Noise" and it begins and ends with noise. I think what you heard is the intended effect. Perhaps your playback system was overloading? I don't know what you get with distorted noise other than noise, so Bluecoats are probably cool with whatever you were hearing.

Distorted noise is all that comes out of the speakers anyway, if you ask a fuddy-dud like me, and the decibel arms race is only going to escalate. What's going to stop them from cranking up the volume more and more every year - good taste?

Speaking of fixes. Finals night the Crown soloist had a mic issue that left him pretty quiet on the feed. I'm wondering if that was fixed for the CD. I ordered mine but had them shipped to the house. I'm visit family until January at this point.

I specifically listened to Crown to check on this. It sounds like they used the semis performance because his solo is very clearly amplified the entire way through.